Sunday 18 September 2011

pizza.

I had pizza, it was huge. Tasty but huge. Here's my leftovers, this is just over quarter of the pizza left and it's a normal size pizza box for size comparison. HUGE.


Omg well nearly embarrassed myself, but I didn't which is the important part XD. I bought a cocktail at the Klangwelle (amazingggggggggggg) which was 4€ and I paid with a 10€ but he only gave me 5€ back, but I left it thinking ah well he must think I'm English and stupid so obvs I was thinking of giving him a piece of my mind (in my head of course, not out loud that would be crazy!) until half way through the first show at the Klangwelle I remember PFAND, the 1€ was for pfand, duh. So I took my glass back and received my euro :) Happy ending.

Klangwelle:


School tomorrow, must be out of the house my 7.10am wahhhhhhhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment