Wednesday 5 October 2011

bonnzo.

Just a quick update. I have so much to write about and so much to do, but I just want to sleep. I will get round to writing or rather typing it soon!

  • Moved into my flat in Bonn :D I missed Angelika, Udo and Alina a lot!
  • Bonn is beautiful.
  • I have tortoises in the river about 2 mins from my house <3
  • I need to write my dissertation proposal.
  • I need to finish my TEFL course.
  • I need to tell Bonn Rathaus dass, ich heir bin! And tell the Post Bank my new address.
  • I go to Berlin soon.
  • Jenny and Sarah are coming to visit. WAY TOO EXCITED.
  • Tomorrow I have to travel for almost 2 hours there and pack for a 45 minute lesson, doh! At least now I live somewhere where I can go out and do stuff :)
This is the Poppelsdorfer Schloß (castle) about 3 mins from my house!


Bonner Münster. Ahaha I'm dead good at photography me (sorry about the cars, at least I didn't cut the top of the church off!)

 The Rathaus (town hall), how regal and beautiful?


I have a post in drafts about the Burberry Prorsum show at Fashion Week (OMG how amazingly brilliant was it?), but I think it'll have to stay that way. I'm definitely not a fashion writer or a writer at all for that matter!


No comments:

Post a Comment