Thursday 19 January 2012

21.

On the 24th February 2012 I will turn 21 and I am SO excited :D:D:D:D

21 sounds so much better than 20 (ugh) eeeee. I wanted to go to Phantasialand but it's not open until April now :( But now I'm doing something even better. I am going to Venice with the Bonn girls, cannot wait. We fly out next Friday (27th) and coming back on the Sunday so it should be a nice weekend break :) We used Germanwings blind booking and chose the Culture package so we could have ended up in Barcelona, Budapest, Pisa, Rome, Vienna, Salzburg, Lisbon and a few others and we got Venice, how lovely :D:D:D.

Don't know what I'm going to do for my actual birthday but Karneval is the week before so I might just steal that.

Also I have my eye on a few things at the moment:



This bag by Topshop, it's frosted and I want it!

This gorgeous New Look dress, I was going to buy this today with these jeans (best jeans in the world, I ripped mine on Monday morning and nearly cried and proceeded to go straight to the New Look website) I ordered but they didn't have any left in 12 :(
Michael Kors Rose Gold Plated Watch, been wanting a watch like this for ages. Can't justify paying that much money for it though, even though it is beautiful. I've seen a rose gold one in Sixx for €20 that might have to suffice.






Going to the LVR museum tomorrow to see the elephant exhibition that I've been wanting to see since I arrived in Bonn :)
















14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's lush isn't it! Thank youuu i'm loving it so far :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I've dreamed about this Michael Kors watch forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still a long and distant dream for me, but i've got a substitute that will have to do :p xxx

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday Sisters! <3
    Pisces ftw! And I even got a similar watch as a birthday present! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I know lots of people with the same birthday as me! It's a lovely watch isn't it.

      Delete
  5. great slection! Like it :)

    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing watch.
    I like it so much.


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Uhr ist mega toll :) Liebste Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  8. die michael kors uhr ist toll :)

    und die tasche gefällt mir auch sehr :b :)

    ENJOY xoxo

    ReplyDelete