Thursday 19 January 2012

Update.

Yep, I'm still in Germany having lots of fun. I have done so much out here, I should have probably recorded them here, but here's a quick over view (with the help of iPhoto :p) :-

Berlin 17-20th October
Amazing, absolutely loved it there. Definitely want to go back with friends as I went with the 9th class and some teachers, which had it's advantages of course; getting into museums and parliament for free ;D
It was so cold though and I only took my spring/summer coat when I should have taken my winter one!







Karneval 11.11.2011
Karneval!! So much fun and crazy crazy crazy. Everyone was drunk by 10am and partied all day and through the night. Looking forward to Karneval in February :D










London 18-20th November
I went to London with the UK-German Connection because I am an ambassador for them. It was an expenses paid trip which is always good :p I met some really lovely people and I am partner with a school in Guilford. I'll be going again in May to round the project up.





Düsseldorf 20-23rd November
A trip with the PAD (Pädagogischer Austauschdienst) I thought it would be work but it was pretty much sightseeing in some cities in Nordrhein Westfalen. We went to Oberhausen and saw the Gasometer...at first I was like what the hell, why are we going here?! I was blown away, the photography in there was amazing. We also had some fun nights out there with other language assistants from all over the world. Good times.


There was also lots of Christmas markets, shopping, drinking, partying, friends coming to visit. All in all the best first 3 months you could ask for :)


Random photos



And then of course I went home and spent Christmas and New Year with my family and friends <3
OH and I had my haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment